Helpful Tips Regarding Anticipated Hair Loss
If you or Someone Dear is Anticipating Hair Loss Due to Oncology Treatment, Here are Some Helpful Tips from Lee….
- It is always best to schedule your complimentary, private consultation with the salon after your diagnosis and before treatment begins so that Lee can see your current style and look.
- Lee will meet with each client personally to discuss and review your individual circumstances and preferences. During your consultation, Lee will go over various options, techniques, anticipated maintenance, products, and costs. Lee will also answer any questions you may have.
- While consultations with Lee are private and confidential, it is always acceptable to bring along family or friends.
At Hair Additions by Lee you can expect:
- Friendly, private service – bring along friends or family
- Complimentary first-visit consultations
- Caring assistance from a knowledgeable, understanding professional
- Comfortable, natural looking wigs and hair products for all lifestyles and economic situations
- Support and options during medical procedural processes and personalized training in all areas of maintenance and styling at home
Below are some wig features Lee will explain:
- Human hair vs synthetic hair, or Cyberhair
- Cap construction (hand-tied, machine sewn, customized, off-the-shelf, or combinations)
- Lace front
- Style ability
- Color and texture
You may schedule a private, complimentary consultation any time by calling the salon at 610-320-3037.